Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Toon anger and Funhouse politics

Dom had another Tesco sandwich today.
I thought it was another World Cup themed one but it was just of the egg and tomato variety.

He queued behind the Welsh and Ospreys prop Adam Jones and all he had to say about his brush with fame was...

“He was wearing shorts.”

Dom’s been reminiscing a lot lately.

Today he had a minor rant about popular kids TV show Funhouse.

Said he always fancied a go at the Go-Karts but said he had a massive problem with the set up of the show.
The said problem was that whenever they won they were always given prizes for their school. Eg.. computers and encyclopedias.

Dom wasn’t happy about this - at all.

“I don’t want a globe for my classroom,” he said.”
“Get out!”


The rant continued.

“It wasn’t on,” he said.
“If I had gone on there and won a computer for my classroom I would have been the only one using it.
“I would have been like ‘did you go on Funhouse? No!’
‘Were you slogging away?’. ‘No!’.


Yesterday he was talking about old cartoons.
Said that even from a young age he was rooting for Wile E. Coyote to catch Roadrunner.

This is the sort of person Dom is.

Not many toons were safe from the wrath of baby Dom but I felt most sorry for poor Pepe le Pew.

Dom didn’t like the fact that he was trying to ‘get off’ with a cat when he was clearly a skunk.

“He was essentially a 'hilarious', smelly French rapist,” Dom said.


'A 'hilarious', smelly French rapist'

1 comment: