Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A Nazi mix up and a sugar rampage

Dom spent most of the morning laughing at Holly Willoughby.
For those of you who don’t know, she said ‘May the Force be with you’ while doing a Nazi salute on this morning’s This Morning.
Dom described it as a ‘terrible and hilarious Star Wars/Third Reich mix up’.




He went out for dinner and came back with a Subway, a drink and a packet of red Doritos.
I can only assume he was paying with a ‘big note’.

He greeted us all after dinner with this: “Oh man. How long has my fly been undone?”
“I’ve walked around town and everything.”

I don’t know who got a glimpse of Dom’s gaping trousers but I do know he paid a visit to Cash Generator (or Smack Generator as Dom, perhaps more accurately, calls it)
I know this because he told me had to walk out of there because of the strong smell of body odour.

“It was like a BO forcefield,” he said.

After his food Dom popped out for some milk to make tea and coffee.
He cam back with a huge bottle of milk and two packs of sweets for everyone.

This sounds nice unless you know what sweets do to Dom.

After a few today he said: “Uh oh, I think I’ve eaten too many sweets. I think I’m due some kind of sugar rampage’

If you remember after his last ‘sugar rampage’ he came up with Meat or Streep.

The highlight of today’s sugar rampage was a discussion about the little people on the bottom right of our TV screens who sign programmes.
Dom was amazed to discover that they also appear on music programmes and dance when there are no lyrics to sign.

The conversation culminated in Dom having a go at signing “Here Comes the Sun’”


When he came down from his sugar rush he described the entire epidsode as ‘undignified’.



Think about it.



If you haven't seen it, take a look at this to see Holly's mix up.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EYnIlq71O4

No comments:

Post a Comment