Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Meat or Streep?

Date: Tuesday, January 19.
Venue: Greggs (Maybe as a result of yesterday's blog)

Little concerned for Dom today.
Think the pressure of being an internet sensation is getting to him.
He went to Greggs and ordered a Chicken Pesto baguette and a sausage roll.
He admitted to thinking twice before ordering the sausage roll because he knew people would read about it.
He's also expressed worries that the blog could give him an eating disorder.

I thought about stopping the blog but my quick calculations proved that:

Dom's Food Diary x Eating Disorder = Blog Gold.

He also said that he's stopping himself from talking about food because he knows I'm writing everything down. Ian says it won't be long before 'Big Brother Syndrome' kicks in and he forgets 'the cameras are there'.

I'm looking forward to Dom's equivalent of the night Jade wouldn't shut up about her kebab.

Enjoyed his food but he did say the sausage roll was a bit too much for him.
He won't learn though.

NB: After I published yesterday's blog Dom ate a pear drop and mocked me for missing it out so I'm including it today.

Think he enjoyed it but it did make him a bit weird.
My favourite bit was when he came up with a new gameshow devised and hosted by Dominic Jones.
He said the camera would show a close up of something fleshy and the contestants would have to guess whether it was meat or Meryl Streep. Meat or Streep was his working title.

I suggested Vernon Kay would make a good host.

"I don't want to involve that f*** stick with anything," Dom said.

No comments:

Post a Comment