Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Back after a short break

Firstly, apologies for the lack of a blog on Friday and Monday.
Reasons were a missing key and me having a day off without internet access respectively.

Had weekend food with Dom on Saturday which was nice.
We’d already had a few drinks so it was nice eating together without Dom worrying about what I was thinking and without me worrying that Dom was worrying what I was thinking.

We were out because we were watching a Smiths tribute band in the night – Dom still has bruised shins form the event – his voice is just starting to come back.

While we ate he told me about a video he saw of Zooey Deschanel covering a Smiths song – Dom has a bit of a thing for Zooey.

“I didn’t know what to do,” he said
“I wasn’t sure whether to cry or to take my trousers off so I did both.”


Dom had a Tesco sandwich today, we’ve got amazing vouchers for Domino’s but he couldn’t be bothered to walk there.
They entitle us to a 7” pizza for only a £1 up until June – we’ve discussed getting them laminated and wearing them around our necks.


Ian and Dom were just discussing the end of the world again.

Today’s theories involved the planet being taken over by lizards and a meteor strike.

Dom said he thinks he would have a better chance of surviving against the lizards but wasn’t sure if he could get away from them by driving a moped up a hill.

Ian asked him why he was so sure he could escape a meteor on a moped by driving up a hill.

“Because that boy did it,” Dom replied.
“In that documentary Deep Impact.”

No comments:

Post a Comment