Monday, March 01, 2010

A strange tension

Sorry about the blog delay - we've been busy today.
Me and Dom had to go to Tesco to report on something that you wouldn't believe if I wrote about it here.
I'll post a link to the story when it's online.

Dom had a bloomer, looked like it was from Gregg's.
Chief Food Monitor is off this week so I haven't been able to confirm this.

Dom saw a group on Facebook earlier about the opening to the old Fifa games that said: "EA Sports - It's in the game."
I told him that it doesn't say this anymore and Dom said he hasn't noticed because he's too busy saying it in his brain.

"I bet you could say EA Sports," to 99% of boys our age and they would say 'It's in the game'," he said.
"It's like when you hear 'maybe she's born with it'."

"Maybe she's Maybelline," I said.

"It's maybe it's Maybelline," Dom said.

I replied with: "Or like the McDonald's advert.
"Do, do, do do, do...."

No one said 'I'm loving it'

Dom told me I had created a 'strange tension' after a few seconds of silence.

Interesting fact about Dom.
Fifa isn't his football themed game of choice.
He much prefers Championship Manager.
Said he gets really into it and sometimes conducts post match interviews in his head.

If you think that's bad he once told me about a boy he'd heard about who actually went to get changed into a suit when he got his team through to the FA cup final.

Might have been the same guy we saw in Tesco today.... who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment