Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Inspiring sausages

Dom had a pepperoni pizza from Domino's today.
Used the same voucher that he used last time I wrote about him eating a pizza from there.

Said he was still quite hungry after it.

I'm not surprised that one small pizza didn't fill him after hearing a story he told us this afternoon.

I was reading an interview with Ricky Gervais where he says that he decided to slim down after gorging on sausages.
He basically ate 11 in one go around Christmas time, he said he felt horrible having to lie down like a snake waiting to digest it all.

The whole sausage incident inspired him to lose weight.

Dom said he could relate to that.

He said a few weeks ago he bought one of the large £3 Asda pizzas that you order to your liking.
He ate the whole thing in one go.

"It was horrible," Dom recalled.
"The only thing I could do was lie down and wait for the pain to stop."

This story didn't surprise me at all.
Dom still hasn't got used to living by himself. He still shops like a child.
Just Saturday I turned up at his house at 6pm to find him drunk. He had been drinking Blind Russians by himself.

Dom had a go at me yesterday.
He was being Hitler with the office air conditioning system.
His Nazi-like antics left me freezing.


When I complained he said: "You have to listen to what the people want.
"It's called democracy and it is the reason I was twice voted as ruler of the free world.

"It's people like you who are to blame for Skynet going pear shaped."

No comments:

Post a Comment