Tuesday, April 27, 2010

An unwanted pasty

Dom hates town.
When he came back with his food today he simply said: "Don't ask"
He said that he hated town and that it made him buy a pasty he didn't want.

Didn't complain while eating it though.

Dom had his hair cut yesterday and I'm still struggling to get used to it.
It makes me feel like getting my hair cut.

Dom told me I would be getting it done prematurely but then said that today it looks like the haircut of all the cast of F.R.I.E.N.D.S combined.

I'll sort it out tomorrow.

Dom likes drawing comparisons with people and he's usually quite good at it.

Yesterday we were reading a story about this mother and her son.


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1268890/Meet-Britains-smallest-mum-14-month-old-son-towers-her.html



Dom said there was no way the boy was a one-year-old.

"It's the guy from This is England," he said.
"Look here he is with his jacket on," he added showing me this pic...

No comments:

Post a Comment