Friday, April 09, 2010

Shirtless wrestle anyone?

Dom had another school dinner in the pub today.
Had three sausages, chips and beans. Also had a pint of ale from the ale festival selection.

He's just finished eating a cake Sam made at home.
I think he enjoyed his slice altough he spent most of his time trying to bully me into eating my slice in one go.
When I didn't he called me a 'coward' and a 'yellow belly'.

Dom spent most of yesterday afternoon telling me amazing facts.
My favourite was that the word bed written out looks like a bed and that the man who played Uncle Phil in the Fresh Prince also did the voice of Shredder from the Turtles.



Shredder from the Turtles


EDIT - Dom just waledk past and sang his blog song and typed this - yfdtfdxyfdyfdyut

Dom's in a really good mood today.
He wasn't first thing but then he realised we were finishing at 4pm - he'd convinced himself that we were leaving at 5.
I love it when that happens to me but Dom seems to enjoy it even more.

He got all excited and asked me if I wanted a wrestle.

"Come on have a wrestle," he said.

"I don't know," I said.

"Come on, let's have a shirtless wrestle," he persisted.

"Yeah you could oil up," Ian shouted.

"That's a bit gay," Dom said.

"Calm down."

No comments:

Post a Comment