Monday, February 22, 2010

A lesson in sausage ordering

Dom went to Gregg's back on Thursday, January 19 and had a baguette and a sausage roll.
Old Skool blog readers will know that at the time I wrote:

"Enjoyed his food but he did say the sausage roll was a bit too much for him - He won't learn though."

I was right.

Went to Gregg's again today and had some sandwiches and a sausage roll.

While he ate he complained that he always buys the sausage roll thinking the sandwiches won't be enough to fill him up, but he never wants it.
He refused to throw it away because of the waste of money and the orphans in Africa.

He ate it in the end.

When I came back in from town after getting my food Dom asked me if I happened to see the 'freaky family of mole people'.

Unfortunately I hadn't.

He described them as 'scary, violent chav moles' who had risen from the 'centre of the earth' for a 'look around town'.

No comments:

Post a Comment