Thursday, February 25, 2010

Rushing this because I'm leaving early

Went to Wetherspoon's today.
Dom ordered a gourmet burger, said he was hungry because he didn't have tea last night.
Probably because he rushed his Subway to get to the pub - I'm definitely not still bitter by the way.

Not at all.

When he was ordering they said they had ran out of onion rings.
He asked if they could offer him anything instead.

I said I couldn't understand how a man who won't use vouchers will barter for extra food. Dom said it wasn't bartering. He said I was stupid for not asking. On reflection I agree.

Dom said he would use vouchers but only on a scale of value vs dignity.



Yesterday a this was posted on the Facebook fan page.

"I mildly resent this blog as it only makes me wish someone in my office was as good as dom."

I just wanted to point out that....

1) Dom always sticks his wet finger in my ear when he walks past my desk
2) He always tries out karate moves in the office - today he tried a ridiculous splits move that he said would have taken out two of us.
3) He once spent the day inputting letters to the tune of 'she bangs the drums'

No comments:

Post a Comment